Camp The Label is excited to find a new team member to help grow the brands online presence. You would be an early member of the team and play an integral role in shaping our culture. Therefore it is important that you feel aligned with the brands aesthetic and core values.
Camp The Label is young but growing with some very exciting things on the horizon. In addition to the tasks listed below, applicants should be eager to go beyond their individual role in order to help propel the brand in all areas. Hard working, optimistic and enthusiastic team players are needed.
Position: Paid Internship
- Content Creation/Curation (Instagram, Pinterest, Tik-Tok, Facebook)
- Evaluate the latest trends for content creation
- Write copy for social media posts
- Experience with content creation apps such as Canva and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Experience with social media management platforms such as Later.
To apply, please send your resume to
As this is a very visual focused role, anything you can include to showcase your work and curation style is helpful.
Apply by Mon. Oct. 10th